Bad breath can be embarrassing for you, and extremely unpleasant for those around you. Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key to beating bad breath but there are certain things you can do throughout the day to keep those bad breath monsters away.
Here a few ways you can maintain a good oral hygiene:
1) Brush more often – Plaque, the sticky build-up on your teeth, collects bacteria that cause bad breath and trapped food also adds to the problem. Brush your teeth at least two times each day If you’re concerned about your breath and you will get positive results
2) Drink Water Regularly – Bacteria builds up when you have a dry mouth and the obvious way to combat this is to drink water regularly. If your mouth stays hydrated and is producing saliva regularly, you reduce the chances of bad breath
3) Floss Regularly – Bacteria can break down food stuck between your teeth, and emit a foul odour. Flossing regularly helps remove any food particles that can lead to bad breath
4) Scrape your tongue – The coating that normally forms on your tongue can be a host for smelly bacteria. To get rid of them, gently brush your tongue with your toothbrush
5) Rinse after every meal – Always wash the insides of your mouth well, after eating anything especially chocolates and other sugary foods. A quick rinse after every meal will help keep the mouth fresh